rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guys, stop paying someone to cut your hair!

Guys, stop paying someone to cut your hair!

If you shave your head or get a buzz cut/military style, there's no reason to go to a barber shop.

If you allow a cheap Supercuts girl to buzz you and then do 30 seconds of scissor work, you should be doing it yourself.

However, I have a full head of hair that I like to keep clean. I like keeping my fade tight as well. I have a barber shop on lock that's $20 for everything including a great beard trim. I go once a month. $240 a year? No problem.

It's also good to go shoot the shit. Barber shops (with licensed barbers) are a remaining pillar of masculinity, one of the few places that women haven't completely invaded. The barber license process is much more rigorous than hair stylist or beautician, so a true barber will have much more experience. In Louisiana, an apprentice is required to log 4000 hours before getting his license. Support your barbers.

Messages In This Thread