rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Subway game?

Subway game?

Subway™ is a fast food joint. If you're getting your sandwich to-go, you have less than 2 minutes to open, tease and close your target, while specifying if you want pickles on your footlong. Not to mention, trying to close a chick in the daytime with other people watching has it's own set of challenges. So picking ONE target and going after it would have helped. Flip-flopping in our head between 2 girls isn't going to help us close either one.

I'm not the best closer out there but if she is behind you in line, I suggest saying YES when the cashier asks if you'd "like a drink with that." Get a water cup or something. That way, you have a reason to stick around while she's still paying. Once she's done paying, return to her with the drink in your hand and re-engage face to face. You could say that you're going to sue her for copyright infringement on that turkey-mayo she's about to enjoy, and you're going to need her be at bar XX on Wednesday to serve the papers...if she doesn't mind having a drink first.

If she has a boyfriend, her loss. Exit stage left. You invested 5 mins of your life and answered every what-if. If I'm not getting laid, I at least want the satisfaction that I'm trying everything I can.

It's important that we close. I doubt if any girl remembers the witty guy who commented on her sandwich fixins and left the building.

Messages In This Thread