rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Luanda, Angola datasheet

Luanda, Angola datasheet

Quote: (07-14-2011 10:48 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (07-14-2011 09:15 AM)Ajiaco Wrote:  

Couple other questions if you don't mind and get a chance...do you have any pictures of hot girls from there?

Enjoy.

The link that you posted displays mostly mixed race women who only make up about 2 percent of the population most of them are black or other races."37% of Angolans are Ovimbundu, 25% are Ambundu, 13% are Bakongo, 2% are mestiço, 1-2% are Portuguese or other whites, and other ethnicities make up 22% of Angola's population"(Wikipedia). The other races of women as a rule are not checking for black men even if he is from the states. I have been to Angola twice and I thought the girls were pretty sexy, they had amazing accents. I saw a lot of slim chocolate chicks who were university students. Many of them want to fuck you out of curiosity. As mentioned before American hip-hop culture is big out there so one could use that to his advantage.

Messages In This Thread