rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The 2 Best Lines To Use When You're Rolling Solo

The 2 Best Lines To Use When You're Rolling Solo

Quote: (05-16-2014 10:15 AM)InternationalPlayboy Wrote:  

It does suck though if you are hitting on a pair, and you need a wing to get her friend off of your target.

I really do maintain that you don't need a wing for this scenario. I've found it to be MUCH better if a wing never shows up. Most guys don't know what they're doing and they'll probably fuck it up for you.

Just my two cents, but what is more likely?:

a) The 'wing' does a good job at gaming the girl
b) The 'wing' is poorly-dressed, with poor game and the friend whispers "Save me!!!" to the one you're trying to bang

Game both of the girls, win both of them over, make the conversation three-way, make both of them laugh hysterically, but make clear who it is you want to bang.

I can count five times in Taipei where I left the club with two girls and dropped the friend off first. Each time I had food with them as a threesome before we shared a taxi back and kicked one out on the way.

There was also a sixth time where the two girls were happy to do this but 'whand' took the friend away for me at the last minute and made my job easier haha (He's a fantastic wing).

Also, an odd thing I've noticed: When I've locked down the two girls, I kinda feel like I have the biggest say in which guy in the club 'gets' the friend.

Messages In This Thread