rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Russia Thread

The Russia Thread

Quote: (05-14-2014 01:26 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Russian women are big money extractors.Of course you get alpha quality but they have advanced demands.No relation to cheap polish etc.They want five star hotels,the best meals,the best cafes and always to visit the best shops.You get very classy women who know how to present themselves and make you look good but you have to pay.

I don't necessarily agree with that. I've become a sort of Russian-expert in the last few years both in Barcelona and in my travels to Russia/Ukraine. While Russian girls tend to be more gold-diggers than westerners, the same logic applies at a certain level. High-rollers will high-roll, it's just that there are more of them in Russia. But... you can get your way with them without having to pay (much) just by out-alpha the other guys they are fucking. I've had girls who kept on coming back to me and even pay for things while showing me the pics of their recent trips to Maldives (with a sugar daddy of course) or telling me how this Duke wanted to fly her on his private plane. I just don't pay attention, or laugh at them and their sugar-daddies while giving them a good fuck.

Normal girls expect you to pay for things but that won't be outrageous. Being from Mexico, I don't see much of a difference than what you would give a Latin American girl, which is pay for meals, cinema, entertainment but not much more than that.

Again, there are tendencies, but it depends a lot on the vibe you transmit.

Messages In This Thread