rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This Is The Article That The New York Times Sees Fit To Publish For Mother's Day

This Is The Article That The New York Times Sees Fit To Publish For Mother's Day

"Please, Mother, Enough"

It is a translation of a piece by some Japanese "writer" bitch who whines about how long her mother lived and how she spent years wishing her mother would finally die.

Then she wrote a "novel" about it and got passionate responses from other Japanese confessing to how they too have wished that their parents who seemed to live forever would finally croak.

In the beginning of the article this fucking bitch describes how her mother had the temerity to be in the hospital while she was trying to finish some worthless "book" by some meaningless "deadline". For real.

Quote:Quote:

TOKYO — It was the mad, busy time just before New Year’s, the most auspicious holiday of the year, when the hospital called to tell me that my mother had just been brought in by ambulance. She had slipped on the sidewalk and broken her shoulder and hip.

“Not again!” was all I could think as I rushed to the emergency room. I did not at first realize that the call marked the beginning of the end of what little independence my mother had left.

Despite five hours of surgery and two months of rehabilitation, she became wheelchair-bound and had to enter a nursing home. There, she slid rapidly into dementia, and became more difficult and demanding even as she grew frailer.

A year and a half later, she was back in the hospital with aspiration pneumonia. Day after day, I sat by her bedside, exhausted, while I struggled to finish work on a book for which the deadline was long past.

“Mom, when are you ever going to die?”

I get angry about as often as cardguy, but this angered me.

These people -- the baby boomers -- have the easiest, most luxurious, and most comfortable lives of any generation that's ever lived.

And all they ever do is WHINE about the very few burdens that they actually have. And they are so cowardly and so afraid of "pain" that they are obsessed above all with their coming old age and the loss of some bodily comforts. And they are so idiotically nihilistic that they always wish to hasten death just because the end of life is relatively difficult and painful.

And the fucking scumbags in the New York Times feel that it is their place and obligation to publish this ghoulish drivel in time for Mother's Day, so that the "truths" that they believe are contained therein would not be forgotten for one moment as normal people get together with their families and try to enjoy a beautiful spring day.

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Messages In This Thread