rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rapid ejaculation ... I'm running out of real options

Rapid ejaculation ... I'm running out of real options

Quote: (05-07-2014 10:13 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (05-07-2014 09:07 AM)Jackreacher Wrote:  

There is a seminal cord you can close using your index and middle finger located between your balls slightly above. Before you ejaculate apply a decent amount of pressure to close off the ejaculation. You'll still go through the ejaculation movements but you won't release any fluid, your body will take this as if you can have sex again, very shortly after. You can continue doing this until you finally do ejaculate. This is a band-aid on your problem but you will be able to last quite long as long as you can keep it pinched every time you need release and enjoy all the pleasure from holding out.

It's not healthy to do this long term. Picture bending a garden hose and then turning on the water on full blast... That bugle in the hose can happen to your seminal cord. Not good.

I used to do that method all the time but read it was bad for your parts long term and stopped. I only use it now in emergency situations.

I agree with this at best it is a short term solution, it will give him some form of control over his situation but it can come with a cost.

Messages In This Thread