rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rapid ejaculation ... I'm running out of real options

Rapid ejaculation ... I'm running out of real options

Quote: (05-06-2014 09:57 PM)edtf Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2014 03:23 PM)NIGNOG Wrote:  

I've read the related threads ...

Have you ever heard of Death Grip? Its a syndrome that men have when they jerk off using an iron tight grip, which eventually de-sensitizes their penis so much that they are unable to come from being inside a pussy. It is the opposite end of the spectrum from what you have. I used to do this, and I could thrust for like 20 minutes and not even be close to coming, I would only stop when the girl said she had comed twice already and wanted to stop. For you, maybe you can try this and see if it desensitizes you.

Yeah, if I'm jerking off regularly I'll take forever to come in regular sex. I don't use a death grip, but it's pretty firm. I intentionally desensitized my dick in my teens because I like fucking a girl for 30+ minutes straight and the girls I was banging back then loved it. Plenty of times nowadays I just don't come because the girl starts getting sore [Image: dodgy.gif], or I have to really focus to make it happen. If a girl is exceptionally tight I'll still come but girls that tight are rare. I've never come from a handjob and if a girl can't deepthroat me like a pro I'm not coming from a blowjob either. It kinda sucks, actually.

Interestingly, I'll come a lot quicker with a condom on because of the way it puts pressure on my dick. It doesn't feel anywhere near as good as raw and I come quicker. I hate condoms.

If I stop jerking off for a week or so I'll come much quicker the first time, then be rock hard and last a long time in round two. So when I'm getting regular pussy, I stop jerking off completely unless I'm looking at 3+ days between bangs.

MaleDefined also gave really good advice to make the experience really intense for her by tossing her around and getting her really worked up before actually banging her. Don't worry about whether she came or not, and don't ask. Just manhandle her and take her for your pleasure. She'll love it and want more.

Messages In This Thread