rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

simonafc and Giovonny daygame 5/27-6/2

simonafc and Giovonny daygame 5/27-6/2

Quote: (05-05-2014 07:01 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

That is a huge combo I haven't used. When indirect I go straight elderly and slowly warm up.

I need to experiment with saying indirect things but have direct body language and flirting eyes and smile. I don't mix them at the beginning of the approach ever.

I want to tell you..

Don't overthink this shit, just Keep it Simple!

I actually like researching and analyzing this stuff but I don't think you need to worry too much about it. As long as you can talk and you don't have a creepy vibe you will be fine.. I know you approach a lot and that is the most important thing to get better.. As you know, the initial opener is often not the important part. The important part is what you say in the 5-20 minutes after the opener..

Quote: (05-05-2014 07:27 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Giovonny is the man an one of my favorite posters on the forum. For some reason I always thought he was black until I saw that pic just now ha.

Haha.. I love that pic!

That really captures what I do!

[Image: yeZzf6Q.jpg?1]

I walk along side a pretty girl and make a comment or ask a question.

Notice my slim chinos and fitted white shirt. Those things make a big difference!

Quote: (05-05-2014 08:40 PM)Checkmat Wrote:  

Gio, when you say not to sneak up on them...How do you approach?

I walk along side of them. But, I keep a few feet of distance in between myself and the girl.

When Simon first started, he was walking literally right next to the girls with NO SPACE in between. He was startling them, surprising them, scaring them.

It better to leave some space in between and act like you just happened to be walking past her.

Then, when your are parallel to her or even one step ahead, open her. This makes it seem more natural.

Quote: (05-05-2014 08:40 PM)Checkmat Wrote:  

For instance, if you see a girl walking opposite you/other side of the mall.

A girl on the other side of the mall? I will walk over to her and walk alongside her just like in that picture.

If she goes into a store, I often follow her in and comment on something she is looking at or holding.

"Walking alongside" is my go-to move right now.

A girl walking on the opposite direction as me..

Well, it depends on my confidence level..

If I am feeling very confident, attractive, and ballsy -- I will try to stop her.. Usually, by slightly holding out my hand, smiling, and saying something related to what she is holding or what she is wearing.

Examples: "excuse me, where is the Express in this mall?"

"excuse me, is that a Uniqlo bag? I didn't know there was a Uniqlo in this mall.

Or, I go direct -- "excuse me, can I tell you something, I know this is random but you look great today, whats your name"

Most often, I let them walk by me and then I turn around and speed up to walk along side of them.

I also like to catch them on the escalator or in the elevator. I try to get on just before them or just after them. These few seconds in close proximity to each other makes talking to her feel more natural.

I also like to catch them as they are leaving the mall. I exit right behind them so they feel like they should hold the door for me. When they do hold the door, I just say "thanks" and go from there.

It's always an opportunity to chat when a girl holds the door for you or if you hold it for her.

Making that happen is all about "Timing". Slowing down and speeding up..

Messages In This Thread