rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help me plan my great eastern europe adventure

Help me plan my great eastern europe adventure

Hey everyone, so I'm about to embark on my journey to discover the most shangri-la place for women in Europe and want to get your suggestions on the best cities to explore. Basically, I'll be in search of where the girls are eager and starving for an exotic foreigner and pretty girls would be the easiest to lay. Maybe the perfect place doesn't exist, but I hope to find at least the best possible place of whats out there and report my findings.

About me: I'm 5'8, decent looking Asian guy with decent game. Dresses well and approaches in the day and night.

Here's a rough sketch of the itinerary, with at least three weeks in each place. I picked the spots based on a mix of my own hunches, english speaking requirement and reports I have seen on the forum.

Kosice, Slovakia - To complete my sweep of the central slavic europe triangle of Poland/Czech Republic/Slovakia

Liepaja, Latvia - to check out the summer seaside experience. Hopefully no sex tourists and mostly wild beach Latvian girls.

Daugavpils, Latvia - the most russian city in the European Union, and away from the sex tourists scene. Can be an overlooked place. Hope to get the Russian experience without going to Russia.

Helskinki, Finland - Its expensive, but there is are a lot of reports that Finland may be the easiest place in Europe for cute girls. I just want to spend a week there to confirm.

Tartu, Estonia - College town and not many tourists. It'll be September by than and many girls will be going to school for the first time and seeking new experiences, hopefully with foreigners.

Bucharest, Romania - Romania gets a lot of positive reviews here. And I heard Bucharest is the easiest place. It's like Poland and Romania are the most recommended english speaking eastern european countries on this forum. I want to see what all the hype is about.

Note: Notice I didn't include the Balkans, like Croatia, serbia, etc. Supposedly there are a lot of hot women there, but a tough spot to game and foreigner value isn't much. But maybe I'm overlooking something, who knows.

So does this look like a plan or what? What are your suggestions? Feel free to share your opinion about a place I may be overlooking or to vote up one them. Thanks all!

Messages In This Thread