rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Look up

Look up

Quote: (05-03-2014 10:41 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Quote: (05-03-2014 10:18 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I can't stand whatever that horrible accent is, but let's face it: it should be called, "dumb bitches, look up."
Yea when I first played it I almost quit watching it when I herd the guys voice. I stuck it out tho and its pretty decent. Hits on some good points...

I'm pretty anti-people glued to phones. Maybe I'm just old. A few months ago I went out to eat with a group of 5 friends and they just all sat there staring at their phones and would occasionally look up to show each other funny pics they found on the phones. I felt like I was in the twilight zone.

I think I have developed a complex about people being fat and people being glued to phones/social media. It's not a good complex to have in this day and age. I think that's half the reason I always wanna travel, like I may end up finding a place somewhere in the world with skinny people who live life in the real world not on their iphone. The other half of that reason I like to travel is great experiences and hot women [Image: smile.gif]

Weird. Complaints about the accent.

Anyway, the message sadly will be given a few minutes "food for thought" and then we move on.

How many of you would actually get up and leave if your dinner dates or other guests had their "stupid" stuck on the display screen?

Messages In This Thread