rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Nobody marries their best sex ever" - with translation

"Nobody marries their best sex ever" - with translation

Very true, but also very obvious to anyone who has been in the game for a while.

One approach is to hate on women for this. Another approach is to ride the wave when it's cresting and enjoy the sex for what it's worth at the time and no more.

One thing I have started to do, for reasons frankly I don't understand, is to go back and look up random girls I have slept with years ago. Now with facebook and all of that it's super easy to see what they are up to now. Disturbingly so. Many are married with guys who I am sure have no idea where their girl was 3, 5, 10 years ago (or even one month ago in some instances). But I do! It's twisted. To think of all the kinky stuff they were down with before and now are posting in their white wedding dresses and babies for the world to see. I'm not hating on them.

Truth is, I do plan to marry at some point because I want children and a legacy. And will I know the girl's past? Probably some but not completely. It's our time and it is what we have to deal with. What can you do? When in doubt, be strong, be confident, be in control of your emotions. Know yourself, know who is really in front of you, not who they pretend to be.

Messages In This Thread