rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online dating tips for SEA

Online dating tips for SEA

Hey, I will soon be traveling to SEA the Philippines and will teach English in Cambodia... I have scout the phone dating app abd have sent out about 30 messages to good looking chicks in the Philippine around Cebu and have surprisingly gotten very low interest... same thing for Cambodia... I just assumed it would be easier online...but it's similar to the state's judging by scout....now I used to live near a town full of Philipinos in Taiwan of all places and did well with the Philippine as I met at their local clubs/bars there...never any beauty queen s though...I am surprised at the resistance on scout....perhaps I should be using another dating site??? I'd like to do some pipe lining in the Phil's before I go....even though I'm sure real life will be easier but would like to hit the ground running and with the hottest locals possible.

Messages In This Thread