rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A few more JAPAN-specific Questions

A few more JAPAN-specific Questions

Quote: (04-28-2014 03:29 AM)Skotch Wrote:  

Quote: (04-27-2014 08:12 PM)Carlos100 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-27-2014 07:57 PM)Skotch Wrote:  

Quote: (04-27-2014 01:18 AM)Cyclone Wrote:  

That's pretty sad, are these japanese girls even sexually attracted to these skinny metro dudes? Or do they just not have a choice? Places like Hong Kong at least have a fair portion of "tough guys", having a tough personality balances things out as theyll typically be able to handle high-end chicks with ease. But you guys make Japan look like all males are submissive pussies..

No, there's lots of Japanese dudes who think they're tough. I've nearly gotten in fights with several guys (do NOT fight a Japanese person...) who just wouldn't back down despite me being a foot taller and much stronger.

Japanese guys in general don't seem to be aware of the level of violence that can take place in a real fight. I have witnessed several fights between Japanese and foreigners and in every case the Japanese guys were swiftly pounded into the pavement. One thing that stuck with me from each incident was the look of utter astonishment on the Japanese guys' faces as they went down for the count.

This post gave me quite the chub... Care to share any juicy details of the fights you saw?

One that happened went like this: I was walking with an American casual acquaintance near a local train station on an almost empty street about 3:30 a.m. It was summertime so it was already starting to get light. A fairly husky Japanese guy was walking towards us and walked right into my friend (Japanese people, for some reason, often don't try to stay out of each others' way. They just bump into each other and rebound like bumper cars. It's really annoying.)

They started to exchange angry words in Japanese. The Japanese guy got in my friend's face. I knew what was going to happen next and I pleaded with my friend to let it go. He didn't. He pushed the Japanese guy out of the way and the Japanese guy made the unfortunate decision to push my friend back. Two quick punches later and the Japanese guy was laying on the road holding his head with a dumbfounded look on his face. We, of course, then proceeded to get the heck out of there in opposite directions.

Messages In This Thread