rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would you do...

What would you do...

Quote: (08-27-2008 10:34 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

It's a shame that society prevents capable men from banging a 16 or 17 y/o that is developed and wanting that sex from an older man. I have hesitated when given the opportunity as well.

I think more so now than in the past, but younger people seem to be maturing faster now than before. A friend of mine who's a teacher told me that girls going thru menarche is happening at a younger age than just 10 years ago. I've also met what I thought was a young woman, but instead turned out to be a girl who was only 15. There's going to be more young girls with the appearance of young women who will be actively seeking carnal knowledge with guys who are older, it's the nature of things, however, with the law being against it, able bodied older guys are best left at walking away at these offers or else face what the law holds.

Messages In This Thread