rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most profitable side venture for already location independent

Most profitable side venture for already location independent

After tanking hard in the stock market this year on investments I know where ultra-risky, ive been brainstorming alternate sources of income.

I've read the other threads however most seem to be direct toward individuals wanting out of their current life-sucking jobs to make more money and/or be location dependent. The coding language thread really piqued my interest, however it seems like most jobs would require a specific location and be salary based.

I current have an absolute tits work from home job, however, and wouldnt dream of quitting. It requires only 30-40 hours a week and is location independent except for the requirement of US only (federal job). I have a substantial amount of free money every month coming from the job after rent, food and partying, that I need to put to good use. Send a PM if you have an engineering degree and are interested (it took several years to get to this point so its not something you can jump into). There arent many of us socI dont want to publicly divulge.

I was really interested in the housing market, namely renting out a condo in a different
location that I liked so that I could bounce between cities, however that ship seems to have sailed. Im patiently waiting for another good year in the future to buy on a dip.

i hate to clutter up similar posts, but as aforementioned, I think current solid income with low hours puts me in a different position. I have the time to learn something difficult that could pay off, coding or website design, so long as it didnt require me to be anywhere.
I also have money that could be put to work, maybe $2-3k per month.

Does anyone else have a gut feeling that housing will crash again? Probably with a big market correction.

Messages In This Thread