rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is There a Biological Reason Men Shame Other Men for Taste in Women?

Is There a Biological Reason Men Shame Other Men for Taste in Women?

There is a turkish saying:

Quote:Quote:

Nerede çokluk, orada bokluk
lit: where there is a crowd, there is shit(ines)

meaning: sometimes too many people together will spoil the fun. i.e. sometimes it better to be less people.

As an Epicurean I try to live under the radar. It get´s easier the older I get though it´s little difficult as I am naturally extroverted.

People like to put people down to make themselfs higher. That is seen everywhere. Some are very nice at the beginning and turn to monsters later. It´s the struggle of life. Think about a sperm who is content with the status quo that is swimming relaxed in the vagina. It would not have any chance to make it to the egg. Everybody has to some extent in himself a Napolean or Atilla.

When one is younger everything is new and one wants to make new experiences but with time one doesn´t want to hang out with people that much because everything is the same. It´s like an old movie. Clever guys might read more books others might watch tv.

The bad charakter of people comes out in sporting events where entitled fans think they have to do attention whoring. Obviously it does not make sense when thought rationally. But the reptile brain is often more powerfull.

As long as there is no technokratic or civilized system who decides who get´s which status people will fight to gain it in the old school style.

Yes it´s right the status of your girl is mostly related to your status that´s why it´s important.

If you would bang celebrities regularly you would be seen as king of the hill.

That´s why here guys who go to prostitutes are looked down upon. "Tell me your friends and I tell you who you are".

Messages In This Thread