rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The False Premise of 'Good Girls'

The False Premise of 'Good Girls'

When false expectations collide with reality, guys get dismayed.

Instead of getting bummed by this knowledge of sluts, we can use this to our advantage to overcome approach anxiety etc.

I just assume that all girls in my city are open to the possibility of hooking up. A lot of them think they've come here to make it, but we know the truth: they want to be around the alpha dick. That's it. I don't believe there's any other reason why girls migrate en masse from the safety of their boring home towns to places like North Brooklyn or downtown NYC. Shit, a lot of girls will even admit that they are here just to hang out or to have fun. They want to be cool. The fifteen minutes of fame. They are looking to be qualified by cool/attractive males.

This helps me because I know that they won't get freaked out or whatever if I'm more direct.

A lot of them just want to see that you know how to go indirect, but then they want you to get to the point and be direct.

That's the game, it's all token formalities at this point.

Once you breach the outer layer of a girls bitchyness, there's a soft gooey interior that you can do what you want with. That said, don't get to beta or she will spit you out again.

I think in the past, this layer went deeper into the atmosphere, but now it's depleting, like the ozone layer.

We can call it the "ho-zone" layer [Image: lol.gif]

Guys keep their spirits up knowing that even if a girl is really cold at first, her ho-zone layer is probably thin. In fact, when the lady doth protest much, that ho-zone layer is almost all bark but no bite, all surface, but no substance.

Messages In This Thread