rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'Twitter gave me PTSD'

'Twitter gave me PTSD'

Quote: (04-22-2014 08:33 AM)christpuncher Wrote:  

How can someone like this function well enough in society to earn a pay cheque and survive ? By all accounts she should be dead from lack of food and shelter. In a reasonable world no rational business would hire her, no man provide for her, nor government support her after the nth demonstration of zero value to society whatsoever.

I bet she plans on starting a donation campaign. Or have one of her beta white knights start one. Basically, scream of enough oppression etc and then milk it for money. Make shit up for drama. Wouldn't be the first time.

Edit: I was speculating on the donation campaign. The original post sounded like she was. I have no idea.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread