rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

OKC from a 37-Year-Old Woman's POV

OKC from a 37-Year-Old Woman's POV

Quote: (04-16-2014 10:30 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

If you're part of this older set and failing to engage these women, it might be their world-weariness from the process and not you.

No, it's me all right-- I don't want them. They said "Fuck you, Betaboy" when they were optimally fertile, now are desperate to talk to me. For some reason I'm not wildly sympathetic.

Twenty-year old Filipinas are willing to have my babies and do all the housework too, bitches.

They plaintively ask me "Do you have a girlfriend? Be honest!"

Quote: (04-16-2014 10:30 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

I'd urge persistence and not take it personally. I'm sure this power dynamic is reversed for guys ages 18-33 or so. And I know my anecdotal evidence does not equal "research," but these women are nice-looking enough that I think there is some truth to be found here.

It was personal, and I took it personally, and I want them to enjoy their cats until they die and their landlords clean out their apartments and throw out their worn out, smelly vibrators

My, I'm quite miffed aren't I? lolzlzlzl.

Thank you for the well-thought-out and written anecdotes from real-life experience when Strong Independent women decide they want the guys they've been ignoring for the last 20 years.

Do I sound bitter? hahahhahahhlzoozllzlzlzllallal
I admit I am,
and I need to get over it , because I don't want to treat the loyal Asian woman I want to get like shit because of my history.

As we LIVE IN ASIA and she hopefully HAS MY BABIES THERE....

Got to remember when I have a hissy fit.. "Hatred never ended by hatred.." --Buddha

Messages In This Thread