rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Philippines thread

The Philippines thread

I wish you the best at Boracay. Maybe Holy Week will change things for the better, but when I went, there were no girls to be found that weren't hookers. And the ladyboys are aggressive and in large numbers. I personally found the atmosphere to be annoying, getting accosted constantly by hookers and LB's every time you walk up and down the beach. The first two night we were there, we just couldn't find any 'normal' girls. Third night out, I picked up at Guilly's, but I still think we were just somewhat lucky to find a few normal girls hanging out. I wouldn't go there again and count on night game to pay off.

I would say that in Boracay, (again, unless Holy Week brings a lot of girls in), don't depend on night game at all and that's only because the normal girls are so few. If you manage to find some worthwhile, great, but you need to have a bit of luck to find them. That said, there are plenty of Koreans out and some white chix. Like everywhere though, the white girls tend to be too fat for my taste and the few better ones I saw were always with guys already. Never saw two or more decent looking foreign girls out on their own. (I don't mean guys were hitting on them. I mean, they were there as a group and sitting together at a table.)

We were busy most of the time so I didn't spend any time on day game with one exception. Our last full day there, we went on the Ariel's Point day trip and while we were waiting for the boat, I went across the street to buy something to drink. Cute girl in a tiny little restaurant with no one in it so I started flirting with her and when it was obvious that she was interested, I asked for and got her number. Walked in to another place and the girl there was quite attractive. Ordered a drink and told her to give me her number. No rapport, no comfort building, just 120 seconds of me ordering a juice and a few smiles. She gave me her number too. By this point, I'm realizing that I should have made time for day game. LOL Unfortunately, I didn't have time to follow up on either of them but the signs were there for a very good time if I'd been there for a few more days.

Speaking of Ariel's Point, I highly recommend it. It's a day trip of high jumping and kayaking (mostly high jumping). They have boards at 2, 3, 5, 8 and 15m and it's a shitload of fun. The group was about 30 or so and I met some great people. Everybody friendly. Don't go there with the intention of picking up because there was like one K girl that was about a 7 and the rest were not worth it and no Filipinas there but it's fun and you might meet some cool guys to hang with later that night. You'll also meet some genuinely nice people from different countries that you can keep in touch with. If you're not too busy, I'd say go.

I'm interested to know how Boracay changes during the festivities so looking forward to your report!

Messages In This Thread