rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Las Vegas - Labor day weekend

Las Vegas - Labor day weekend

Quote: (07-01-2011 10:48 AM)kimleebj Wrote:  

Quote: (06-29-2011 03:57 PM)Pete Wrote:  

TSA ... told me ... no problem unless you carry more than $10,000.

That's exactly the problem. Your link explains it is legal to carry any amount of cash within the U.S., but some ignorant TSA people will hassle you anyway, even for lesser amounts.

I won't carry more than $1000 in cash into the country. When I need more I'll just bite the bullet and absorb the $5 fee from withdrawing cash from an ATM. I hear the fee is even lower at Walgrens/Rite-aid etc.

Quote:Quote:

Quote: (06-29-2011 05:38 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

I have never been to a strip club ... Just watching does nothing for me.

I don't know about the current Mandalay Bay topless pool social atmosphere. When they opened it was slow and used for private pot smoking. Hopefully it is more social now. Ideally it should be laid back where a social European guy finds it natural and casual to see nude women. Younger, hotter, and more insecure women will be at the regular pool.

It's a good idea for you to avoid gambling. But joining the slot clubs and doing minimal machine play (enough to qualify for a free buffet) will get you on mailing lists for free and discount rooms.

I'll check out those loss reimbursements. And thanks for the advice on joining the player's club. If I can just memorize the basic strategy table for Black Jack I might give it a go.

The dodgy thing in my mind about topless pools is the cover for entering. That should keep the kids out however which is a positive thing.I think I'll adapt some of Lumiere's beach game for the pools. Being in good shape (though not at VKempiresofdirt level) will help me. The whole thing about how topless pools being something common for me could also be used in conversation to differentiate myself from the the horny oglers that will likely be plentyful at the topless pools.

Generally my game will be mostly day/evening as, like G, I am not much of a nightclub person.

Messages In This Thread