rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Planning to go to Barcelona 1 day, need advice when

Planning to go to Barcelona 1 day, need advice when

Hardly any chance of pulling a Catalan/Spanish girl in one night in BCN. So why make this a goal of your visit? Just not in their blood(thankfully). It is possible though. If your plan is to hit BCN and get laid all in one night it is for sure possible, but I would aim for non locals. You can pull a tourist or an expat. I would aim for an expat cause she should have a flat with roommates. This will help with your logistics. Hit the touristy clubs by the beach and La Rambla(ughhh). Friday night is the night out in BCN. Keep a close eye on your wallet and mobile in Barcelona.

But, with all that said, why? You can find white girls anywhere. Barcelona is an amazing city, and your visit would be better spent seeing the city. Having spent about a year there and I would recommend you reconsider your priorities of a visit to BCN. I can fully recommend seeing any futbol game in BCN. Save your drink money and spend it on a futbol ticket.

Messages In This Thread