rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Philippines thread

The Philippines thread

I think the difference between a 8 and a 5 in the Philippines is make up. This one girl I was hooking up in Davao was cute and very tall for a Filipina, she had long sexy legs I would say not higher then a 6 in looks. (overall I gave her a 8 cause she gave the sloppiest bjs)
After I left the Philippines I saw some pictures she posted on facebook where she did some kind of runway modeling at the mall an she easily looked like a 9.

Plus the girl I ended up kind of dating there had a friend who was hot as shit and a make up artist. She posted pics with good make up making her look like different celebrities and movie characters. Then I saw her with no make up and was like ewwwwwww.......

In reality the same could be said about girls from anywhere but I think the Filipinas especially benefit from good make up.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin seƱoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread