rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Supplementing Your Income with Side Hustles - $15,000 US a year

Supplementing Your Income with Side Hustles - ,000 US a year

Quote: (04-05-2014 09:04 AM)nomansland Wrote:  

Quote: (03-10-2014 09:14 AM)jamaicabound Wrote:  

1. Ebooks
ebooks are one of the best hustles you can have. Sit down in an afternoon and write a book on some niche your interested in, if your a writer go the fiction route but that's not my thing. I can pop out a pretty good 60 page ebook in an afternoon at work if I'm working alone on a saturday. I go to fiverr get a cover made for $5, pay a few fiverr people to give reviews and it wont make me a killing but i make anywhere from 100 to 150 a month. This is totally passive income as well. obviously if you want you can put additional effort into promoting it but you'll have a lifetime income on those books. There's also places besides amazon to sell them as well so you can have multiple income streams.

I found this guide for kindle publishing. Would you agree with the information there?

The link isn't working for me but happy to comment if you can paste in text or send over a different link.

Messages In This Thread