rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet

Quote: (04-04-2014 04:49 PM)LeightonBlackstock Wrote:  

Quote: (04-04-2014 04:22 PM)LostAwake Wrote:  

Great datasheet. Now, the white females studying/teaching/working in Taipei, are they really that lonely? Aren't they hooking up with local Taiwanese dudes or white guys traveling through? What are the most prevalent nationalities of the white girls in Taipei?

Oh dude, there's bugger all there man. Not enough white girls living there to draw any conclusions about them. Taiwanese beta guys are the only ones that want them. None of the Taiwanese-Americans waste their time with them (and so they shouldn't, I'd love to be a Taiwanese-American dude in Taipei.)

You see some stupid white girls on the stage in Luxy dancing but you just think "Ha. Stupid white girls" and continue gawking at the yellow-skinned lovelies.

Korea had a sizeable number of white girls living there (i.e teaching English). And yes, they WERE fucking horny for any dick that would take them.

Taiwan essentially has a few oddball elephant-sized women who washed up on the shoreline after a summer teaching TEFL in China where they were thrown feces at constantly and deservedly.

Haha that reminds me, some white girl got hired at my school today. God she was ugly

Anyway yeah. Barely any white girls living in Taipei, barely any. Just some tourists here and there, and usually only in Luxy.

Great report Leighton! But why would you want to be a Taiwanese American dude in Taipei? What's the advantage of being one versus being white? (I am Taiwanese American)

Also got to apologize to you, bro. I had a fake female okcupid account set up last year to scout the competition, and you hit that account up.[Image: icon_lol.gif] I think it was you, anyway, no homo. I thought your online game could use some work. Like be less sarcastic and just get to the point of getting her Line after some brief introduction, then get her out. Personally, I think online game in Taiwan is a goldmine for all the Type B girls who don't go to bars and clubs. I personally have some success using it, might post a datasheet.

Messages In This Thread