rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet

Quote: (04-02-2014 04:40 PM)Kangaroo Wrote:  

Just got back from my 12 day trip in Taipei. LeightonBlackstock is 100% on the ball with everything. Cheers for the info!

[Image: thumb.gif]

My game was sub par this trip due to getting sick on the first day and drinking the tap water the whole trip thinking it was safe. Also the food isn't the best, i should have stuck to western food.

The tap water used to come out of my tap YELLOW. Yeah don't drink that [Image: lol.gif]. (And this is coming from someone who used to happily drink tap water in Korea without batting an eyelid)

And yeah, the food's wank right? lol

Also i think dressing better would have helped me too, i just wore nice jeans and a fitted t-shirt.

Yep, this is a big thing for Taipei.

Nowadays in Bangkok I wear some nice shoes, rolled up fitted chino pants and a fitted shirt. I don't dress 'up' anywhere near as much. Some of my shirts here aren't anything spectacular but I'm fucking anal with the fit, to the point of borderline OCD. Found some 800 Baht Uniqlo ones that don't 'wow' me but they fit like a damn glove so I wear them out.

In Bangkok, I kinda dress to show I'm 'Normal'. I.e not a tourist, not an unwashed English teacher and not 'another dude with yellow fever'. Just somehow I'm some young blonde kid that happens lives in Thailand. (I.e like I'm trying to maintain some 'plausible innocence' to the club scene and stuff.) (Forum member 'Satoshi' has this down pretty well IMO)

In Taipei a VERY different approach is needed IMO. I was much more showy there: Shirt suspenders hanging down, blazers, white jeans, denim jackets with band t-shirts for contrast, high-top shoes...

IMO you need to be THE stylish one in the club there. You need to jump up above the negative 'white guy' stereotype. Whilst the xenophobia is nowhere near as strong as in Korea, it's there, it's definitely there.

The good thing is it's easily combatted: being the stylish one elevates you above the sausage hoard and gets you makeout galore on Luxy dancefloor (the hard part is just dragging one of those damn 7's home with you before they flake). (Granted, if you're big, you need to do less in regards to a style revamp)

Good report Kangaroo, agree with all of it 100%. Spark definitely has potential but it's just a fucking SHIT venue. So LOUD and TINY.

I'd recommend people to approach girls in the outside area, girls flock there to smoke and escape the claustrophobic atmosphere. Inside I just never had enough room to run any game and got tired of SHOUTING my opener. Not even enough room to dance IMO.

But yeah, I bagged a 5 foot 11' girl from there. Probably my favourite from my Taipei days, I bloody love tall girls, she was a right leggy fucker :-D.

Quote: (04-03-2014 12:14 AM)BlondeChaser Wrote:  

Luxy for type C fatties, who you see go there all the time and hook up with different guys. More on that in the datasheet.

Whilst I agree Luxy has a lot of Type C fatties, and 99% of the white dudes in Taipei are fucking just them and the Babe18 lot (and are then saying 'dude Taiwanese girls are easy/dude I banged a 7 last night'), Luxy is fantastic, and the best place to go for a white guy in Taipei.

Plenty of hot 7's to be had in Luxy. Wednesday night is the best chance of bagging one. (And by 7 I mean a RooshVForum '7', not a proletarian '7' which is actually a '5' or something)

Luxy is the best ease-of-pull to quality ratio possible in Taipei.

Messages In This Thread