rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

19 y/o looking for cheap destination to live and work on internet business!
9 y/o looking for cheap destination to live and work on internet business!
I'm currently working full time at an office job and doing internet marketing stuff in my spare time but have hit the point where I kinda know what I'm doing and really want to dedicate a lot more time to my business and see what I can achieve!

I've currently got about $7k saved up and in 2014 have made an average of $850/month online. Obviously, the idea is to turn this into a lot more!

Ideally, I'm wanting to move to a cheap foreign country for a few months to really get my head down and focus on my internet marketing but also have a great time and enjoy my freedom!

I know a lot of people on here are extremely well travelled so I'd love to hear some insight on where you've been and what those places are like!

A bit about me: I'm 19 and from the UK. I speak basic French and German but am open to trying to learn a new language - obviously this would take a while though. Ideally, it would be somewhere that I can get by with English and there are other foreigners there. I don't really have any game but am not a social outcast and get on well with pretty much everybody, male of female.

I'm looking for somewhere where I can live cheaply and focus on my online stuff but also have an amazing time! Where would you go if you were me and why?

Messages In This Thread