rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buenos Aires Discos: Mission impossible?

Buenos Aires Discos: Mission impossible?

Last night was one of the most ugly nights in a disco ever. I went out with 2 local friends from buenos aires and one from italy to a small disco in palermo. There were a lot of 7s and some 8s but god, the attitude of the girls was terrible! All the night I saw how they would eject guys constantly,
and they were mostly dancing between them, unless you were a friend or an acquaintance it was nearly mission impossible to hook with one of these drama queens. Even the 6s and 5s were not receptive.
And keep in mind i'm not talking about some gringo backpacker dudes, my local friends and the italian have fairly good appearance, they are tall and in shape that would kill it in other countries of south america or the world and they got ignored big time by these cunts.

Lessons learned:

1 - Do not try to meet women at discos or nightclubs specially in Argentina
2 - Day game is the way to go

Have any of you guys been successful in hooking up with women in discos and nightclubs in buenos Aires?

Messages In This Thread