rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

From Instagram To Vanity Fair,Here Is The Butt Selfie Queen

From Instagram To Vanity Fair,Here Is The Butt Selfie Queen

The situation in America is so bad that women who exercise are being praised like celebrities.

I am disgusted at the amount of girls in New York that just don't seem to care about any type of fitness or physical appearance.

I am pretty sure Jen did something to her butt. I prefer all girls get butt injections to be honest.

I saw this girl the other day walking around my campus. She is a bartender, host at various locations in NYC. I am not surprise at her booty but to have this much "beauty" and still pursue a college degree shows a lot of integrity. Most girls are too lazy these days to even have one job.

I think we are way past the decline. I been around the forum for about 2 years and a lot has changed since then. The more "gay rights" and feminist movements that occur in society the more masculine women are becoming.

We as men of all race and color must unite to stop the abomination of patriarchy.

[Image: @vanessa_x0x0.jpg]

I am going to approach her next week in campus. Wish me luck. Worse case scenario she is a lesbian.

Messages In This Thread