rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Solo Night Out In NYC

Solo Night Out In NYC

Quote: (03-13-2014 03:02 AM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (03-13-2014 02:58 AM)Distant Light Wrote:  

Glad you actually checked the venue out... (Based on last time I've been there only time on weekdays VIP room is good is, thursday)

Le Souk used to have a CRAZY hipster/gay party that was essentially their best night until there was a situation between management and promoters. That said, Le Souk is the only place in NY that literally is "no judgment" and every night they are packed. When I say "no judgment". THEY ARE NEVER CLOSED...
- They were open during both hurricanes (they had a generator hahahaah)
- All holidays, they're open

By far one of the better non-high end venues in NY

P.S...There crab cake is AWESOME

Le Souk was cool until the beat someone up and let it get out that it was for no good reason.

It will survive but, that place is low class.

hahahaha look at my post again "situation between management and promoters" that said for what it's worth it's much better than the average bar. (I won't deny the shadiness aspect from time to time BUT when you know the management it's a non-issue haahaha)

Quote: (03-13-2014 09:56 AM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Nice honest report warder.

Funny to me about this, that your "logistics were shit". Hell, she's an NYU student, and you're in the city. New York girls can be particular as when it comes to this. I don't live in the city, and have have paid a big price in missed bangs, and lost interest because of it. Or had to pony up $200+ for a hotel to make it happen in the moment.

Mixed college groups are easy to penetrate, but very hard to actually pull a girl out of same night without a wing, and at 34. But if anyone can do it, it's you.

NYU and FIT dorms, you have to sign in...

I've been to all (some upper westside school) and only way to "bypass" is if the chick has an IN with the front desk or you comeback in morning time. (I'm too lazy for this)

Quote: (03-13-2014 12:06 PM)warder Wrote:  

Yeah she had friends from out of town visiting and staying at her place, so made it really tough to get her to leave with me. I think I'll get her eventually though.

I wouldn't say Le Souk was low class. Just younger. There were a ton of hot girls for a Tuesday night. But like I said, it was the Owner's Bday, so not sure if the quality is always that high.

Haven't been there on tuesdays in a long time BUT I know ratio is good and better than the average bar on...
- Sundays
- Thursdays

Based on the facebook pics I see from manager MONDAYS chicks get "ratchet" (hate that word) as they say. Tuesdays used to be my favorite back in 2012 because people would get naked and there was lots of hipsters/rockers/gays.

Messages In This Thread