rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

WeChat Game Guide for Mainland China

WeChat Game Guide for Mainland China

Quote: (03-05-2014 07:10 AM)G_global Wrote:  

Its also the place most noted (Sichuan province that is) for the sluttiest women in china, and the biggest breasts/thickest girls. Also the heaviest drinkers among women.

I get stared at by people every time I walk out my door. Not by everyone to be sure. I also get stared at far more when I am in an area that doesn't host a lot of foreigners, of course, not because I may be such a novelty, but because they wonder what I am doing there. I live in an area that doesn't have many foreigners, incidentally, and prefer that.

I find that there are tradeoffs between novelty and communication, but that both english speakers and non-english speakers are possibilities. To be sure, very high end wealthier girls who don't speak english, its harder to get there, maybe because the lack of communication is a pretty big disability. Its possible, but the potential for misunderstandings amongst these girls predominates. That's ok, as there are plenty of diamonds in the rough, if you don't care about fashion, particularly.

Second this on the Sichuan girls. The stereotype of them being the wildest girls in China with the biggest tits is pretty spot on. A lot of them also tend to work in KTV's and the sex industry as well.

Messages In This Thread