rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

18 Year Old Sues Parents for Tuition
8 Year Old Sues Parents for Tuition
This stuff has gotten ridiculous. Reminds me of the Bren Lawsuit. He is a billionaire and he was sued for child support by the kids. At the time I was telling my friends, so basically if the kids were living in his house they would have to take what he gave but because they don't live with him, they can sue for a lot of money?

Now, even though the bitch in question has moved out, she can sue her own parents. And it isn't like an ex-wife situation. Fuck me...

For those curious about Bren. Luckily, he won.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/bren-...court.html

Quote:Quote:

The Bren children live with their mother in Los Angeles. They are seeking retroactive child support of $400,000 a month each between August 1988 and December 2002.

During that period, Bren paid the two a combined total of $3 million in child support, his lawyers say.

In all, Bren has paid more than $9 million to Christie and David Bren – the additional $6 million-plus resulting from a separate case Bren filed in 2003 to determine what, if any, back child support he should pay.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread