rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In what countries will brown skin have you mistaken for a sex tourist?

In what countries will brown skin have you mistaken for a sex tourist?

toeknee,

You'll want to purview the forum history surrounding the infamous Indian Race Troll (IRT).

As a community, we've had to deal with dozens of threads started by or hijacked by "brown guys" wonder if this race or that race is interested in dating them.

Example: Hi guys, I'm brown and do you think that white girls from rural Nebraska would be interested in dating brown guys. I live in a small town with two hundred people and no cell phone reception and I noticed that white girls don't make eye contact from me as I follow them through the narrow aisle ways of the local general store. What do you think guys, can brown guys get the sex of homegrown Americana white farm bitches?

As a guy with "brown skin," you are going to face an uphill battle trying to prove that you aren't a race troll if you post questions like this without first earn the respect of the forum membership.

As for your question, who cares?

Just buy a plane ticket and go to your desired destination and figure out how to make it work. Once you're there, feel free to post questions about adjusting your game, preferably in the "newbie section."

Good luck!

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread