rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mozambique

Mozambique

Maputa has a nice nightlife. I partied in the "local" area with mostly Africans which was sorta sketchy and I also partied in the more upscale area near the embassies (forget the name of the area). That area had more Portuguese people, upper class Africans, mixed race ppl, and others (like a few Indians, white tourists, etc). There was a club called Havana I believe which is nice and a few other places across the street that would look good in London or NYC. I was actually impressed.

There are lots of P2P girls that show up later at night in the upscale places so be careful. The non-P2P girls can be friendly, but you really need to speak Portuguese. Even though I don't I got one to dance with me but that was it. I imagine this place could be a mini-Brazil if you spoke Portuguese - the girls have a laid back friendly party attitude thanks to the Portuguese influence.

Maputa has some hot ass girls, esp the Portuguese ones and the mulattos. I noticed this throughout Mozambique. I was in some middle of no where towns in northern Moz and I saw some really hot pure Portuguese girls and mulattos though to be honest you don't see a ton like in Brazil but I was still surprised the Portuguese and mulattos stayed in these random towns even after the civil war.

Tofo is the major beach area north of Maputa. There are lots of racist Afrikaners from South Africa who love to camp and act like assholes, which sucks. But there are also a lot of foreign tourists from all over so if you hang out at the beach bars you can possibly get some action. Vilanculos is another beach area, further north of Tofo, that also is the same deal though the beach and nightlife isn't as nice there (there's a national park you can take a boat too that has amazing beaches though).

Be careful in Moz. The people are very poor and desperate. It had a civil war for 25 plus years and the gov hasn't really been able to do anything to lift people out of poverty. It is probably one of the most unsafe places I have ever been, especially in the north where no tourists go. I got mugged once and had to pay a couple bribes. Also got threatened into paying a few extra bucks by a sleazy violent boat operator. The cops/border officials are as corrupt as fuck. They will want bribes left and right so be careful. It's an interesting country though so don't let this discourage you. Just be careful.

Messages In This Thread