rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RSD's Jeffy Allen Responds to Jezebel "Rape Van Pickup Artist" Controversy

RSD's Jeffy Allen Responds to Jezebel "Rape Van Pickup Artist" Controversy

I thought he was a fine speaker; I do question why he'd take so much time it what was a I guess some kind of pickup workshop or class to discuss this.

More importantly, I did not think his own defense of his behavior made him seem like a very good person. Shooting women you've slept with with nerf guns, spraying them with a hose to chase them out of your house, going out of your way to attack them with various epithets either because there is a small chance it might lure them back or just to fuck with them--that shit ain't normal.

I know some guys that get successful with women later in life may go through a crazy/angry period. Fine, fuck them and don't call them back. But chasing them out of your house with a hose after sex? I don't sleep with people I don't at least sort of like.

That's some Tucker Max shit right there, except Tucker did that stuff as a raging drunk 24-year-old law student, not a grown man representing a company with a reputation in the field of man/woman relations. I'm not saying he is a terrible person, but in a video that was intended to be a response/rebuttal/defense, he didn't come across all that well.

Messages In This Thread