rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any tips on Bucharest?

Any tips on Bucharest?

Hi all I will be in Bucharest from 26th June for 4 days with a few of my friends. just wondering if anyone had any upto date recommendations on clubs, bars etc. We are looking to go all out as it is my brothers stag so all info would be greatly appreciated such as high end clubs and bars we may go to.

I have read all the threads on Bucharest and they are very informative. I am also looking for a couple of apartments, ideally penthouse style and so far Booking.com has only been the site with nicer apartments but if anyone has any further info I would be very thankful. Also which area is the best to stay to be close to the nightlife?

Finally we are all British Asians, just curious as to how we will be received out there. We will be suited and booted on a couple of nights and we don't plan on hanging around mob handed in the clubs which always looks dubious to the girls. Ofcourse we will be splashing the cash but that should not be the type of game we will be playing but I know it always helps!

Messages In This Thread