rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gut Bacteria & the Brain

Gut Bacteria & the Brain

Quote: (02-24-2014 05:39 PM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

This is interesting. Never heard about this type of gut-brain connection before.

I took a strong (many strains) pro-biotic for around a month, but experienced no subjective benefits so did not get another months supply. May have to investigate further and maybe give them more of a chance.

Do members who use probiotics regularly feel that it is very dose dependent? Do you think that increasing the dose may provide benefits not available with a regular dose?

I use Raw Probiotics Ultimate Care, which contains 34 probiotic strains and has 100 billion organisms per serving (one capsule).
I recommend mega-dosing (upping the dosage) when it comes to getting one's intestinal flora in order after a course of antibiotics, if one drinks lots of chlorinated tap water, or after years of general abuse of your digestive system. That goes for whatever probiotic product you prefer. After that the suggested dosage should be fine.

Messages In This Thread