rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sochi Winter Olympics 2014

Sochi Winter Olympics 2014

Quote: (02-22-2014 06:59 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Quote: (02-22-2014 12:07 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

The men's Slalom is a fucking sham. 18 of the 30 best racers didn't finish (ie they've gone out of bounds). The slope is unworthy of an Olympic event and the pole setting was next to impossible.

It's a blight on the spirit of the Olympic games. There's so many part of this Olympic where Russia could have proved it's critics wrong and they totally dropped the ball on it.

Yeah that was crazy. With numbers like that it is beyond a challenge and is put squarely into the design failure category.

The course was set by Croatian coach Ante Kostelic, who was selected among the other Olympic slalom coaches by lottery as per the rules of the sport. This had nothing to do with Russia dropping the ball, but rather the coach setting a course that would (unsuccessfully) favor his son who was competing.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Messages In This Thread