rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Minneapolis

Minneapolis

Quote: (06-15-2011 01:35 AM)houston Wrote:  

Sounds good Mixx. Did you get eye fucked a lot and approached by those white girls?

Ummm...not like Fargo, ND...there are lots of latinos in Minni, your exotic value goes down a few points and you have to put in work.

I might have to take a trip out there next summer after I complete my new wardrobe if its that easy.

It's not easy like taking candy fro a baby, it's just not as difficult as Miami or NYC. You stil have to game.

Is it at the top of your America list for fashionable GQ hispanics looking for sexy white lizards?

Nope. Sadly it's not because a ton of local latinos (primarily FOB Mexicans/Central Americans) bring down your stock value. This does not mean you cannot land a fine white girl, but it's not an eye-fuck fest like North Dakota.

I would put Minni at No. 5 slot in my list of top 10 US cities for Latinos looking for white-girls. No. 1 so far is Ohio, followed by North Dakota, but that can soon change as I explore the Midwest more.

I'm heading down to Iowa, South Dakota and Chicago next...I'll report on those shortly.

Mixx

Messages In This Thread