rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trinidad and St Vincent

Trinidad and St Vincent

Moma,

You seem like a man with a lot of energy. In that case, I'd say that you'll love Trinidad but feel that St. Vincent is boring (Grenada is even more boring). Trust me, I love Grenada but not for gaming or having a good time. If you want peace and quiet go there. I will say this, Grenadian girls have amazing leggs and booties. I'm talking about muscle that looks feminine and sexy. This is because the island is extremely hilly. I lived in Trinidad for 10 years (before moving back to Canada). You'll love the girls. Many of them have very high bitch shields. Still your value (being a foreigner) will help you.

What kind of women do you like. If you like Indian go to San Fernando, if you like dark skinned beauties go to Arima, if you like a mix of indian and black go to Chaguanas. Venezuelanas are there as well.

I as well always rent a car when I go there. Just beware that at the slightest sight of a scratch, the rental car company may try to scam you. I've seen it happen a few times.

Also if you go to a fete, don't just wine up on any girl, make sure that she's single. Those guys can get very violent there is often a gruesome result to an altercation. Enjoy but be safe!!

Messages In This Thread