rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Take a job in Poland or Germany?

Take a job in Poland or Germany?

This is helpful information David.

I would like to live in the same place I approach since I am not great at ONS in nightlife and need to take advantage a little of provider/foreigner factor traits to get the first fuck. I do have very red pill relationship game and I don't plan on wifing some random chick. But I want to live somewhere where I can fuck women who are more attractive than the fat chicks that abound in the US. And I don't want to rely on travel for game since I also like social circle game a lot too.

I am young and don't need a lot of extra money to save since I have no debt and if need be can come back to the US and make a lot of money in my industry. The purpose of the next year or two or three of my life is to determine what (or where) I want.

But I would like to be able to save up 2-4k USD for emergencies over the next year of work (and flights home if I lost my job).

My heart tells me to go to Poland, but I don't want to be a complete idiot and be wasting my career/earning potential (especially if people are exaggerating on this forum and Berlin isn't that much worse than Poland - and I am sure it is a big step up from America).

Messages In This Thread