rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buying a Jet

Buying a Jet

Quote: (02-12-2014 01:25 PM)Gringuito Wrote:  

Quote: (02-12-2014 01:13 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

But a competent person with a flexible schedule (i.e. only fly in decent weather) will have no problem.

Hard to disagree with that. But I would say that flying a Cessna 172 is really easy compared to a twin engine turbo like the King Air 350. You don't want a situation to get ahead of you. For that reason I have two professional pilots.

Yep. Always stay one step ahead of the aircraft. Plan for what you are doing, and what are going to do if that doesn't work.

hell that applies to everything in life. But I hear ya on flying the complex aircraft. Two pilots are always better than one.

However if the OP really wanted the lifestyle he could get his commercial ratings (or even private), rent a 4-6 seater simple aircraft, and cruise around anywhere in the states in good weather easily. Once you start crossing borders (or oceans) it gets a lot more tricky.

You don't need to own a private jet to have the jetsetting lifestyle.

@Gring. Out of curiosity what made you purchase the jet as opposed to some type of charter/fractional ownership (netjets)?

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Messages In This Thread