rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman Set Rapist on Fire- Facebook Troll War!

Woman Set Rapist on Fire- Facebook Troll War!

Quote: (02-09-2014 12:23 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

Quote: (02-09-2014 12:18 PM)j r Wrote:  

Is that a picture of the rapist on fire or is it that chick's straw man arguments.

Out of curiosity, does anyone think that women who are actually raped deserve it?

The story is apparently real. No idea about the photo.

I doubt anyone here thinks that a woman deserves to get raped. We probably do think that many women will cry rape when they were not raped because the guy did not want a relationship with them and they want revenge.

Not only that but it has become the "in" thing for college-aged women to have been raped at some point in their life, especially if they're involved in gender studies and that whole subculture. Even a woman I'm related to says this, and she teaches women's self defense and some university courses on feminist subjects. When she bitches about this, she fails to acknowledge that she did the same thing to a guy when she was in school, but I think her complaining about other women doing it is part of working out her guilt over the situation without ever verbalizing her fuck up.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread