rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rags to Riches?

Rags to Riches?

Quote: (02-06-2014 11:59 AM)Gringuito Wrote:  

Grew up in a dangerous neighborhood in a 1,000 sq ft home. Started my first business after high school before I started in college. Worked through college while studying. After I graduated worked for someone else and made them tons of money. They were generous enough to give me a piece of the profits (that was my big break). Used that money as seed capital for my next company and gave a % stake to my employees. We sold that company for 8 figures to a pubic company. After that it was easy.

I found myself in a similar situation, but although I made mad loot for the people I was working for, somehow that always got forgotten. I at least increased the biz by 25%. I could have done more, but after my ideas never got me even a salary, I though pass, move on.

Any ideas how to avoid that in the future? work for better people? get things in writing before opening my damn mouth?

Damn, I feel stupid just thinking how much I gave these people.

Messages In This Thread