rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can we make #TransEthnicity the next thing?

Can we make #TransEthnicity the next thing?

Nah, sissies and trannies have been around forever, in every society. They're just genetic freaks -- the extreme end of the effeminate gay spectrum. I laugh at the idea that this is somehow a "choice" -- give me a break. There's a blue pill idea if ever there was one. I've seen 3-4 year old toddlers and known at a glance they were going to be effeminate gays or sissies. It's that dyed in the wool and that obvious.

That doesn't mean that society has to recognize gay "marriage" which is a f'ing ridiculous idea -- fags and trannies are going to do what they do, we don't need to call it "marriage". And it is disgusting that some SWPL families and especially feminist mothers are so far gone that they encourage perfectly normal kids to experiment with gender blurring, have normal boys wear dresses or play with toys etc. Fuck that.

That said, the idea that there are going to be large numbers of normal heterosexual kids who will become trannies or fags because it's "socially acceptable" is not credible. These things are much too genetically determined one way or another. And while trannies and sissies are genetic freaks, they are not mentally ill nor is there any imaginary "treatment" that will cure them. And trying to impose some such treatment on them is an invitation to unnecessary cruelty.

It's really not that complicated. A civilized society should recognize that gays and trannies exist, and silently tolerate their behavior without glorifying it, attempting to equate it with normative sexuality, or pretending that it's in any way the same as marriage. That's it.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Messages In This Thread