rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

EE countries for fnding sex and those for finding a wife

EE countries for fnding sex and those for finding a wife

Quote: (02-02-2014 06:11 PM)Akula Wrote:  

Quote: (02-02-2014 04:45 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Quote:bacon Wrote:

For a wife: Albania,Bosnia, Macedonia, croatia (ideally muslim woman in his words). Also no particular order.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

As a local, I find this hilarious. I can understand the other three (especially Macedonia and Albania), but how did he manage to lump Croatia under that? The only thing our women have going for them is that they're very pretty. The country is developed enough that marrying out of the country doesn't present a significant motive like in Albania or parts of Ukraine, and the local laws concerning marriage are awful. The divorce rate is 30% and growing. Hamster rules all the national media. People go to jail over child support (with imputed income, of course). Domestic abuse and rape hysteria is at an all-time high despite actual levels being low. The traditional culture is dead. Just... no.

G*damm Croatia only just joined the EU in the summer of 2013 and was a charter member or whatever for just a few years before that. How the f*ck did it all go pear-shaped so quickly and become so PC/feminized/misandrist? I guess being right next door to the Feminist EUSSR for awhile is enough? I'm a little surprised it's that bad but as Roosh has said and we all know it only takes a few years for it all to go to hell especially given the climate globally right now towards hererosexuality and masculinity (at least among the various Western mainstream media).

IMO this is not necessarily a product of EU. Ironically, Croatia was still fairly conservative back when it was part of the communist Yugoslavia 25 years ago. In the chaos that followed its dissolution and war, a new value system emerged: while nominally it's "Catholic", it's more of the kind of Catholicism that Dalrock often slams, and even then the liberal forces have gotten immense leverage because of the conservative parties proving themselves guilty of massive corruption and other crimes.

So the disproportionately large strength of the feminist crowd in our country (relative to its GDP per capita) is a product of:
A) fast and painful transition from the wrecks of the old system,
B) weakness and idiocy of local conservatives, and
C) overall Americanization pushed by both the USA (through popular culture) and EU (through grants and funding).

If I had to estimate the importance of EU, I don't think it's contributed more than 10-15% to the current sad state of affairs. The number will be larger in the future, but so far it doesn't seem to be.

With all that said, absolutely do come over to enjoy SNLs, adventures and mini-relationships with local women. They're hot and worth the effort. Just don't have illusions about marrying here.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread