rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine is on some other shit right now

Ukraine is on some other shit right now

Quote: (01-25-2014 02:25 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

Didn't say it was ok..... but when shit hits the fan the thugs show their true colors. We had a lot of crazy mother fuckers on our side do bad shit in war zones and even here in America you had the cops in the 70 pct who ass raped that guy with a plunger. Lets Not even talk about some of those Redneck southern cops I have met lol.
That s why these riots are bad.... guys who have anger management issues or who may be sociopaths make up an excuse to go all medieval. But then again if someone threw a Molotov cocktail at me... I might want to go Medieval on his ass. Wouldn't you? They use to throw those to blow up tanks in WW2!

Surprisingly, there hasn't been looting. My wife swears that the protesters are more afraid of mafia hit-men coming after them so they are keeping away from looting businesses since MANY are owned by mobsters .

Hell yeah I would be wanting to mess some of them up if they did the same thing to me. That is why I wouldn't be a good cop and wouldn't get into that line of work.

There are stories popping around that "demonstrators" are going missing from the hospitals. I don't know if it is true but it wouldn't surprise me.

I think the gov played right into the hands of the radicals in this situation.

Messages In This Thread