rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet

hahahaha nice nice. i might hit it up indeed. ill go then since its a saturday it cant be too bad. ill go probs 3am? till 7 am.

oh and man idunno her teeth were white as hell and straight.... i noticed a few dynamite teeth but not that i would associate it with taiwanese women. hahhahaha that chick-uhn is true all over china though. dog becomes duck and when they dont know wat to say all i hear is jibberish. i can speak mandarin but at a cozy level. however as soon as chinese/taiwanese girls know u can speak a bit, they assume u know all 10000 characters.

I think i will make a new thread for my experiences in all countries and for all the yellow fever men out there to acknowledge some parts and help them in their future trip to asia. u should read it too, cuz im gonna talk about korea and u'd be surprised that there is actually hope xD.

Messages In This Thread