rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine is on some other shit right now

Ukraine is on some other shit right now

Quote: (01-22-2014 07:11 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

Quote: (01-22-2014 06:53 PM)Onto Wrote:  

Quote: (01-22-2014 12:23 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

Interestingly there was a survey and most Ukrainians wished Putin was their leader lol.

I wish Putin was our leader too.

I agree...US has a lot to learn from Russia. For example on how it deals with terror. Efficiently and quietly with no regard for the legal system. The western news won't tell you this but for the past year Russian special forces have been combing Dagestan, South Caucasus, Chechnya, and all the other shit-hole areas around Sochi and not arresting but executing suspected terrorists. Unfortunately in USA if we catch a suspect we give them a fair trial and waste taxpayers money.

Sorry. This will be a long post. BUT I read the above and I have to reply. I would like to first state that I respect what the other members had said. I would just like to put some facts on the table.

Putin is a very popular leader in Ukraine and Russia as a whole. But very unpopular in the main cities. So, for the uneducated, Putin is popular. The reason why have to do with how he is portrait in the media (how most non-cities get their news). He use an age of old method that works for centuries in that area. He is the "Tsar", he is good and great. It is the people around him that is the problem, he doesn't know what is being done in his name. The "bad" people keep the bad news from him. When he find out there is a problem, he fire/punish the "bad" people and solve the problem. "oh, only if Putin knew our suffering, he will save us." You see this in the Russia news all the time. Like in Sochi, there was a problem with the ski jump. It was so bad that it made all the news. So, Putin fly in, on TV tell the man responsible that he have to fix it. It doesn't matter if the problem is fixed or not after he leave (usually, it is). So, all the good things is from Putin and all the problems is because of the bad people around him. It is not his fault if everyone around him is lying to him. That is why he is shown on TV to do all those "manly" things that we all get a laugh out of. It is the ultimate image, the Man, the Father. (ps. that's why you have to be Man in FSU to pickup girls and have resources (fake or real) to back it up.)

Do you REALLY want him as your leader? Do you have any idea how rich he is? How corrupt he is? Do you have any idea how hard to run a honest business in Russia/Moscow? How would you like to have made a successful business and been told that you have to sell or go to jail? I had met honest people in Russia and FSU, one thing that they know is that if they make too much wave, they will either be dead or go to jail. So, you have to ask yourself "Do you have to the guts to die or go to jail for what you believe?" If you do and you believe that Putin should be your leader, you should moved to Russia.
Yes, I know not everyone of those people protesting in Ukraine have that believe but LOTS do. It is those everyday people that show up when needed that I admire.

Dagestan, South Caucasus, Chechnya. Hmm. I hate to tell you this but Russian Special forces had not be "executing suspected terrorists" for the last year. They had been doing it for the last ten+ years. Please read up on Chechnya. One of the stupidest thing anyone can do is to fuck with Chechnya (they are the BADDEST of badass out there). In all of history , they are some of the most feared mercenary/solider around. They are the ultimate guerrilla fighters. They are very tribal and remember blood feud forever. When Soviet was breaking up, Chechnya voted to succeed from Russia, Russia will not let them go. WHY? oil. Chechnya area is a major oil pipeline hub. Russia invaded to keep them. Russia was defeated and driven out. A peace treaty was signed. Russia actually start sending money to Chechnya to help rebuild but most of the money was stolen. BUT the problem was contain. "Terrorist" actually tried to spread out from this area to Dagestan and FAIL. So, how did it all go to shit? You will remember there was a bunch of bombing in Russia Cities in 1999. Well, those were blamed on Chechnya but there were evidence that is was planned by the FSB (Russia Secret Service). BTW this is when Putin (a former FSB officer) was in Yeltsin government. This time Russia learn it lesson. They just bomb the hell out of Chechnya before moving troops in. This took 5-6 months before they took back Chechnya. Russia install a new Leader/Ruler in Chechnya with the army to back him up. And started the real oppression on anyone that wanted independence. OH, just so happens this is when Putin became President of Russia (war leader anyone?). With this new Governor of Chechnya, all those fighters from before start to run to other area of Caucasus. Before all these, other area of South Caucasus (Dagestan) was peaceful. Now, it is run by the guys with the biggest guns (government, warlord, mafia).
So, no they have not been hunting terrorist to keep Sochi safe.

I am sorry for this rant. We all complaint about things. BUT I just ask that you go somewhere else first and really see what it is like. Get to know the facts. Why so many people still want to go to the EU, USA? Please don't compare shithole like Russia to the US. (disclaimer. I am not from US. I actually don't like/want to live there). There are good and bad in every country. The good in NA/EU is so much better than bad because you haven't really seen how bad it is out there.

Quote: (01-22-2014 07:11 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

Unfortunately in USA if we catch a suspect we give them a fair trial and waste taxpayers money.
Is a fair trial such a bad thing?

Messages In This Thread